Monday, May 18, 2009

Shri Bruhaspati Kavacham बृहस्पतिकवचम्

Shri Bruhaspati Kavacham

Bruhaspati Kavacham is in Sanskrit. It is recited by Brahamlaya.

Ishwar is the rushi, Anushtup is chanda, Guru is Devata, Gam is bija, Shri is Shakti, Klim is kilak of this Bruhaspati Kavacham.
Guru or Jupiter. when not favorable in our horoscope then we
may receive troubles by Guru. Hence this Kavacham is to be recited daily three times to be free from such troubles.

1 I bow to akshamaladhar and very silent Guru. Who gives whatever you wish. Guru knows everything. He is worshiped by gods.

2 Let My head be protected by Bruhaspati. Let my forehead be protected by Guru. Let my ears be protected by Guru of Gods.
Let my eyes be protected by the giver of everything (i. e. Guru).
3 Let my tong be protected by the teacher of Gods. Let my nose be protected by Vedparagaha (i.e. having knowledge of Vedas).
Let my mouth be protected by knower of everything. Let my throat be protected by Master of Gods.
4 Let my arms be protected by Vangirasa. Let my hands be protected by Shubhaprada (i.e. giver of good). Let my teats be protected by Vagisha (i.e. god of talk). Let my kukshi be protected by Shubhalakshana.
5 Let my naval be protected by Kevaguru. Let my middle part of the body be protected by Sukhaprada. Let my loins be protected by Jagtvandya (i.e. worshiped by all). Let my breast be protected by Vagpati.
6 Let my knees and thighs be protected by Suracharyaha. Let my feet be protected by Vishwatmakaha. Let other parts of my body be protected by Guru.
7 This Bruhaspati kavacham by reciting three times every day
We get everything we wish and become victorious by the grace of Brahaspati.
Thus here completes this Bruhaspati kavacham which is from Brahamlaya.
If Jupiter (Bruhaspati) is not favorable in the horoscope, then it is requested to recite this Bruhaspati Kavacham daily with concentration, devotion and faith in mind to make the life happy, peaceful and prosperous.
II बृहस्पतिकवचम् II 
अथ बृहस्पतिकवचम् 
अस्य श्रीबृहस्पतिकवचस्तोत्रमंत्रस्य ईश्वरऋषिः I 
अनुष्टुप् छंदः I गुरुर्देवता I गं बीजं श्रीशक्तिः I 
क्लीं कीलकम् I गुरुपीडोपशमनार्थं जपे विनियोगः II 
अभीष्टफलदं देवं सर्वज्ञम् सुर पूजितम् I 
अक्षमालाधरं शांतं प्रणमामि बृहस्पतिम् II १ II 
बृहस्पतिः शिरः पातु ललाटं पातु मे गुरुः I 
कर्णौ सुरगुरुः पातु नेत्रे मे अभीष्ठदायकः II २ II 
जिह्वां पातु सुराचार्यो नासां मे वेदपारगः I 
मुखं मे पातु सर्वज्ञो कंठं मे देवतागुरुः II ३ II 
भुजावांगिरसः पातु करौ पातु शुभप्रदः I 
स्तनौ मे पातु वागीशः कुक्षिं मे शुभलक्षणः II ४ II 
नाभिं केवगुरुः पातु मध्यं पातु सुखप्रदः I 
कटिं पातु जगवंद्य ऊरू मे पातु वाक्पतिः II ५ II 
जानुजंघे सुराचार्यो पादौ विश्वात्मकस्तथा 
अन्यानि यानि चांगानि रक्षेन्मे सर्वतो गुरुः II ६ II 
इत्येतत्कवचं दिव्यं त्रिसंध्यं यः पठेन्नरः I 
सर्वान्कामानवाप्नोति सर्वत्र विजयी भवेत् II ७ II 
II इति श्रीब्र्ह्मयामलोक्तं बृहस्पतिकवचं संपूर्णम् II
बृहस्पतिकवच स्तोत्राचा मराठी अर्थः 
या बृहस्पतिकवच स्तोत्राचे ईश्वर नावाचे ऋषि आहेत. या स्तोत्राचा अनुष्टुप् हा छंद आहे गुरु ही या स्तोत्राची देवता आहे. गं हे बीज आहे. श्री ही शक्ति आहे. क्लीं हे कीलक आहे. गुरुपासून होणार्या त्रासांतून मुक्तता होण्यासाठी ह्याचा जप करावयाचा आहे. 
१) अभीष्टफळ देणार्या, देवांनी, सर्वज्ञांनी व सुरांनी पुजिलेल्या अक्षमालाधर व शांत असणार्या बृहस्पतिला मी नमस्कार करतो. 
२) बृहस्पति माझ्या शिराचे, गुरु माझ्या कपाळाचे, देवांचा गुरु माझ्या कानांचे, इच्छिलेले देणारा माझ्या डोळ्यांचे रक्षण करो. 
३) देवांचा आचार्य माझ्या जीह्वेचे, वेदांमध्ये पारंगत असणारा माझ्या नाकाचे, सर्वज्ञ असलेला माझ्या मुखाचे, देवतांचा गुरु असणारा माझ्या कंठाचे रक्षण करो. 
४) वांगिरस माझ्या भुजांचे, शुभप्रद माझ्या हातांचे, वागीश माझ्या स्तनांचे, शुभलक्षणी माझ्या कुक्षिचे रक्षण करो. 
५) केवगुरू माझ्या नाभीचे, सुख प्रदान करणारा मध्यागांचे, जगद्वंद्य माझ्या कमरेचे, वाकपति माझ्या ऊराचे रक्षण करो. 
६) सुरांचा आचार्य असलेला माझ्या गुडघ्यांचे, जंघेचे, विश्वात्मक माझ्या पायांचे, उरलेल्या सर्व अंगाचे श्री गुरु सर्वप्रकारे रक्षण करो. 
७) असे हे दिव्य कवच दिवसांतून तीनवेळा म्हणणारास सर्व प्रकारचे सुख लाभते व तो सर्वत्र विजयी होतो. 
असे हे ब्रह्मयामलांतले बृहस्पति कवच संपूर्ण झाले. 
आपल्या जन्मपत्रिकेत गुरु अशुभ असेल तर या बृहस्पति कवचाचे नियमित पठण करावे. भक्तिभावाने पठण केले तर पीडा नाश पावते. सर्व प्रकारच्या सुखांचा लाभ होतो.
English Text for Reciting
Bruhaspati Kavacham
atha Bruhaspati Kavacham 
asya shri Bruhaspati kavacha stotra mantrasya Ishwar rushihi I
anushtup chandaha I gurur devata I gam bijam shri shaktihi I
klim kilakam I gurupidop shamanartham jape viniyogaha I
abhishta phalpradam devam sarvadnyam soor poojitam I
akshamala dharam shantam pranamami Bruhaspatim II 1 II
Bruhaspati shiraha patu lalaatam patu me guruhu I
karnou soorguruhu patu neram me abhishtha dayakaha II 2 II
jivham patu sooracharyo nasam me vedpargaha I
mookham me patu sarvadnyo kantham me devata guruhu II 3 II
bhuja vangirasaha patu karou patu shubhapradaha I
stanou me patu vagishaha kukshim me shubhalakshanaha II 4 II
naabhim kevguruhu patu madhyam patu sukhapradaha I
katim patu jagavandya ooru me patu vakpatihi II 5 II
janu janghe sooracharyo padou vishavatmakas tatha I
anyani yani cha angani rakshenme sarvato guruhu II 6 II
ityet kavacham divyam trisandhayam pathen naraha I
sarvan kaman avapnoti sarvatra vijayi bhavet II 7 II

II iti shri brayamaloktam bruhaspati kavacham sampoornam II    
Astrology
Moon-Shani (Saturn) Yuti yoga:
Moon-Shani yuti is considered as a bad yoga in a horoscope.
This shows a sadesati from the birth. Everything in there life is late. They have to take lot of troubles, efforts to achieve anything in the life. These people are also found of having bad
habits. They may be timid, worried and of passive nature. There mother may be having some very old physical problem. However the above results are found when this yuti is found 6th, 8th or 12th house in the horoscope. If this yuti found in 1st, 5th or 9th house then some good results may be seen. If the yuti is found in a rajyoga then even better results can be expected.


Thought for the Day


Works spares us from three evils: boredom, vice and need.
----Voltaire.


Success


Successful people know that: who has not learned to obey cannot be a successful master.
Shri Bruhaspati Kavacham



Custom Search

2 comments:

queenrearton said...

Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.

Panchmukhi Laxmi Mata
White Marble Laxmi Mata
Laxmi Mata Statue

Unknown said...

Very nice