Monday, October 26, 2009

Ketu Kavacham केतुकवचम्

Ketu Kavacham

Ketu Kavacham is in Sanskrit. Tryambak is the rushi of this Kavacham. Anushtup is chanda. God is Ketu Bhagwan. Kam is Bijam. Namaha is Shakti. Ketu is kilakam. I am reciting this Kavacham for Ketu to avert the troubles causing because of Ketu.
1) Ketu has a dreadful face. He has a thorn having many colures. He has a flag like shape. I bow to him every day.
2) Let my head be protected by Chitravarna. Let my forehead be protected by Dhumrasamadhutti. Let my eyes be protected by Pingalaksha. Let my ears be protected by RaktaLochana.
3) Let my nose be protected by Suvarnabha. Let my mouth be protected by Sinhikasuta. Let my throat be protected by Ketu. Let my shoulders be protected by Grahadhipa.
4) Let my hands be protected by Surasreshtna. Let my breast be protected by Mahagraha. Let my waist be protected by Sinhasanstha. Let my middle part of the body be protected by Mahasura.
5) Let my chest be protected by Mahashirsha. Let my knees be protected by Atikopana. Let my feet be protected by Krura. Let my all body be protected by Narapingala.
6) This Kavacham is very powerful. Whosoever wears it, will become free from all diseases. His enemies will be destroyed. He will become victorious.
Thus here ends Ketu Kavacham which is from Brahmananda Purana.
In the horoscope if Ketu is badly placed, in bad houses then this Ketu Kavacham is required to be recited daily to avert the troubles because of Ketu. If Ketu happens to be with Moon or Venus (Shukra) in the horoscope, then troubles in married life are visible. If Ketu happens to be with Mercury (Budha) in the horoscope, then troubles in mental health and defects in nervous system are visible. If Ketu happens to be with Jupiter (Guru) in the horoscope, then married couple may not have an issue. Hence to be free from all such problems, one is advice to recite this Ketu Kavacham daily with faith, devotion and concentration.

II केतुकवचम् II 
अथ केतुकवचम् 
अस्य श्रीकेतुकवचस्तोत्रमंत्रस्य त्र्यंबक ऋषिः I 
अनुष्टप् छन्दः I केतुर्देवता I कं बीजं I नमः शक्तिः I 
केतुरिति कीलकम् I केतुप्रीत्यर्थं जपे विनियोगः II 
केतु करालवदनं चित्रवर्णं किरीटिनम् I 
प्रणमामि सदा केतुं ध्वजाकारं ग्रहेश्वरम् II १ II 
चित्रवर्णः शिरः पातु भालं धूम्रसमद्युतिः I 
पातु नेत्रे पिंगलाक्षः श्रुती मे रक्तलोचनः II २ II 
घ्राणं पातु सुवर्णाभश्चिबुकं सिंहिकासुतः I 
पातु कंठं च मे केतुः स्कंधौ पातु ग्रहाधिपः II ३ II 
हस्तौ पातु श्रेष्ठः कुक्षिं पातु महाग्रहः I
सिंहासनः कटिं पातु मध्यं पातु महासुरः II ४ II 
ऊरुं पातु महाशीर्षो जानुनी मेSतिकोपनः I 
पातु पादौ च मे क्रूरः सर्वाङ्गं नरपिंगलः II ५ II 
य इदं कवचं दिव्यं सर्वरोगविनाशनम् I 
सर्वशत्रुविनाशं च धारणाद्विजयि भवेत् II ६ II 
II इति श्रीब्रह्माण्डपुराणे केतुकवचं संपूर्णं II
केतुकवचाचा मराठी अर्थ: 
या केतु कवचाचे त्र्यंबक नावाचे ऋषि आहेत. अनुष्टुप् हा छन्द आहे. या कवचाचि देवता केतु ही आहे. कं हे बीज व नमः ही शक्ति आहे. केतु हे किलक आहे. केतु पासून त्रास होऊ नये म्हणून मी हे स्तोत्र म्हणत आहे. 
१) कराल मुख असलेल्या केतुचा मुगुट चित्रवर्णी आहे. ध्वजाकार असलेल्या या ग्रहेश्वर केतुला मी नेहमी नमस्कार करतो. 
२) चित्रवर्ण असलेला केतू माझ्या डोक्याचे रक्षण करो. धूम्रासारखा असणारा माझ्या कपाळाचे रक्षण करो. माझ्या डोळ्यांचे पिंगलाक्ष रक्षण करो. माझ्या कानांचे रक्तलोचन रक्षण करो. 
३) माझ्या नाकाचे सुवर्णाभ रक्षण करो. माझ्या चेहर्याचे सिंहिकासुत रक्षण करो. केतु माझ्या कंठाचे रक्षण करो. माझ्या खांद्यांचे ग्रहाधिप रक्षण करो. 
४) माझ्या हातांचे रक्षण सुरश्रेष्ठ करो. महाग्रह माझ्या कुक्षिचे रक्षण करो. सिंहासनस्थ (केतु) माझ्या कंबरेचे आणि महासुर माझ्या मध्यंगाचे रक्षण करो. 
५) महाशिर्ष माझ्या ऊराचे क्रूर असलेला माझ्या पायांचे आणि नरपिंगल माझ्या सर्वांगाचे रक्षण करो. 
६) हे कवच अतिशय दिव्य असून जो हे धारण करेल तो सर्व रोगांतून मुक्त होईल. त्याच्या सर्व शत्रुंचा नाश होऊन विजयी होईल. 
अशारितीने ब्रह्मांड पुराणांतील केतु कवच पूर्ण झाले. 
केतु कुंडलीमध्ये अशुभ असेल तर या स्तोत्राचे पठण करावे. नियमित पठण केल्यामुळे सर्वप्रकारच्या बाधा नाहीशा होतात. धनधान्य पशु यांची वृद्धि होते. केतु हा चंद्राबरोबर असेल अगर शुक्राबरोबर असेल तर ग्रहण योगामुळे स्त्रियांच्या कुंडलींत संसार सुखांत बाधा आणतो. पुरुषांच्याही वैवाहिक सुखांत त्रास निर्माण होतात. केतु हा बुधाबरोबर असेल तर मज्जासंस्थेचे विकार निर्माण करू शकतो. केतु गुरुबरोबर असेल तर संतती सुखांत अडचणी आणू शकतो. केतुमुळे हा त्रास होऊ नये म्हणून हे केतु कवच रोज म्हणावे.
Astrology


Mars in the seventh house is not considered good for partnership. Such people may suffer losses in partnership business. In court matters also they may suffer losses and nothing is found in their favor. Delay and loss is found in court cases. Mars in seventh house creates troubles in marriage, married life and may results in problems in family life. However such things happen when Mars is found in bad aspects with Rahu, Harshal and Saturn. Mars in this house along with Rahu or Moon indicates love marriage but success in such marriage don’t last long. When Mars in this house is found in Tula, Vrishabha, Mithun or Kanya; such people are found very sexual. Mars in the above rashies and in bad aspects of Harshal, Rahu, Saturn or Ketu then such people become very aggressive due to driven by excess sexual feeling.


Thought for the Day


I am not bothered by the fact that I am unknown. I am bothered when I do not know others. ------ Confucius.


Success


It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed. -------Ram Dass.
Ketu Kavacham
केतुकवचम् 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this Ketu Kavacham and the YoutTube clip too. Much appreciated.

Unknown said...

Eshwari karya aap kar rahen hai.
Koti koti pranam.