Monday, May 7, 2012

Devyaparadhakshamapana Stotram देव्यपराधक्षमापन स्तोत्र

Shri Param Poojya Aadi Shankaraachrya

DevyaparadhakshamapanaStotram 

Vaishakha Shudha Panchami is the birth day of Shri Adya Shankaracharya. This year we celebrated Adya Shankaracharya Jayanti on 26th April 2012. My plan failed to upload this Stotra on that day. I am sorry for that; however I am uploading this Devyaparadhakshamapana Stotram in the memory of Shri Adya Shankaracharya today. This is a very beautiful creation of Param Poojya Adya Shankaracharya. This is in Sanskrit. It is addressed to Goddess DurgaMata. Great devotee like Adya Shankaracharya is asking Goddess to forgive him. He is telling Goddess that I am your son and you are my mother. Son can become or behave badly but mother never treat her son badly and mother never become bad. 
1. O! Mother (Goddess Durga) I don’t know your Mantra, Yantra, Stotra, Aavahan (how to call you), Dhyan, Stories of your praise, Mudra or Vilap. But I know to follow you who remove all my difficulties and sorrow. 
2. O! Merciful Mother you give blessings to all the people. I might have committed mistakes while serving, praying or worshiping you; since I don’t know how to worship, since I don’t have money, because of laziness, or because of not knowing a definite, systematic way of worshiping, please forgive me. Son can behave badly or commit mistakes but mother can never treat him badly. Hence forgive me. 
3. O! Mother there is your many great and good devotees on this earth. Even though I am different from them and very fickle, fugitive; O! Mother Shive please doesn’t neglect me because Son can behave badly or commit mistakes but mother can never treat him badly. Hence forgive me. 
4. O! Mother of the universe I have not served, not worshiped you properly. I have not offered you required money even though you love me and bless me. Your kindness and mercy proves that Son can behave badly or commit mistakes but mother can never treat him badly. 
5. O! Mother of God Ganesh, I after completion of 85 years of my age, and knowing the different ways of worshiping and frighten by all these stopped worshiping all other Gods. If you don’t forgive me then who can forgive and bless me? (It means nobody other than Goddess Durga can forgive and bless). 
6. O! Mother Arpane, Your mantras makes (even only entering into the ears) chandal (a person born in low cast) a good orator and very poor person becomes a very reach person and leaves fearlessly and happily for a longer period. Then if any devotee makes an anushthan (doing some auspicious things with certain procedure for a specific period of time) of your mantras then the result and fruits of such anushthan is beyond the knowledge of anybody. The blessings are so big that anybody can’t imagine it. 
7. He is happy in applying ChitaBhasma, happily drinks poison, happy as digambar (without any clothes on the body), Jatajut (a sort of hair style), wearing serpents around the neck, holding a soil vessel in the hand, lord of Pashupati and Ghosts; he is known as Jagdishwar (God Of the Universe) because o! Goddess he has married you. 
 8. O! Mother ChandraMukhi (having a face like The Moon), I don’t desire Moksha, nor have a desire of material wealth or happiness, only I want to spent my whole life chanting Mrudani, Rudrani, ShivShiv Bhavani and your other names.
9. O! Mother Shyame, I have not worshiped you with different and required customs; on the contrary I have spent my time in bad thinking and using bad words and done many bad things. You are my mother hence it is right if you bless me. 
10. O! Durge, O! Merciful Maheshwari, when I am in difficult I always remember you and chant your name. Please don’t treat it as my cruelty or selfishness becasuse hungry and thirsty child like me remembers mother. 
11. O! Mother of the universe, you always bless me; it is not a surprising thing as Son can behave badly or commit mistakes but mother can never treat him badly. 
12. O! Mahadevi, I have committed many sins nobody as sinner as me and there is nobody like you who can destroy sins; knowing this please do as you think good for me. 
Thus here completes this DevyaparadhakshamapanaStotram created by Param Poojya Adya Shankaracharya. 

देव्यपराधक्षमापनस्तोत्रम्

न मन्त्रं नो यन्त्रं तदपि च न जाने स्तुतिमहो 
न चाह्वानं ध्यानं तदपि च न जाने स्तुतिकथाः I 
न जाने मुद्रास्ते तदपि च न जाने विलपनं
परं जाने मातस्त्वदनुसरणं क्लेशहरणम् II १ II
विधेरज्ञानेन द्रविणविरहेणालसतया
विधेयाशक्यत्वात्तव चरणयोर्या च्युतिरभूत् I
तदेतत्क्षन्तव्यं जननि सकलोद्धारिणि शिवे
कुपुत्रो जायेत क्वचिदपि कुमाता न भवति II २ II
पृथिव्यां पुत्रास्ते जननि बहवः सन्ति सरलाः
परं तेषां मध्ये विरलतरलोSहं तव सुतः I
मदीयोSयं त्यागः समुचितमिदं नो तव शिवे
 कुपुत्रो जायेत क्वचिदपि कुमाता न भवति II ३ II
जगन्मातर्मातस्तव चरणसेवा न रचिता
न वा दत्तं देवि द्रविणमपि भूयस्तव मया I
तथापि त्वं स्नेहं मयि निरुपमं यत्प्रकुरूषे
कुपुत्रो जायेत क्वचिदपि कुमाता न भवति II ४ II
परित्यक्ता देवा विविधविधिसेवाकुलतया
मया पञ्चाशीतेरधिकमपनीते तु वयसि I
इदानीं चेन्मातस्तव यदि कृपा नापि भविता
निरालम्बो लम्बोदरजननि कं यामि शरणम् II ५ II
श्र्वपाको जल्पाको भवति मधुपाकोपमगिरा
निरातङ्को रङ्को विहरति चिरं कोटिकनकैः I
तवापर्णे कर्णे विशति मनुवर्णे फ़लमिदं
जनः को जानीते जननि जपनीयं जपविधौ II ६ II
चिताभस्मालेपो गरलमशनं दिक्पटधरो
जटाधारी कण्ठे भुजगपतिहारी पशुपतिः I
कपाली भूतेशो भजति जगदीशैकपदवीं
भवानि त्वत्पाणिग्रहणपरिपाटीफ़लमिदम् II ७ II
न मोक्षस्याकाङ्क्षा भवविभववाञ्छापि च न मे
न विज्ञानापेक्षा शशिमुखि सुखेच्छापि न पुनः I
अतस्त्वां संयाचे जननी जननं यातु मम वै
मृडानी रुद्राणी शिव शिव भवानीति जपतः II ८ II
नाराधितासि विधिना विविधोपचारैः
किं रुक्षचिन्तनपरैर्न कृतं वचोभिः I
श्यामे त्वमेव यदि किञ्चन मय्यनाथे
धत्से कृपामुचितमम्ब परं तवैव II ९ II
आपत्सु मग्नः स्मरणं त्वदीयं
करोमि दुर्गे करुणार्णवेशि I
नैतच्छठत्वं मम भावयेथाः
क्षुधातृषार्ता जननीं स्मरन्ति II १० II
जगदम्ब विचित्रमत्र किं परिपूर्णा करुणास्ति चेन्मयि I
अपराधपरम्परावृतं न हि माता समुपेक्षते सुतम् II ११ II
मत्समः पातकी नास्ति पापघ्नी त्वत्समा न हि I
एवं ज्ञात्वा महादेवि यथा योग्यं तथा कुरु II १२ II
इति श्री मच्छन्कराचार्यकृतं देव्यपराधाक्षमापनस्तोत्रं

देव्यपराधक्षमापन स्तोत्र मराठी अर्थ: 
१) हे माते ! मी तुझा मंत्र, यंत्र, स्तुती, आवाहन, ध्यान, स्तुतीकथा, मुद्रा किंवा विलाप काहीही जाणत नाही. परंतु सर्व प्रकारचे क्लेश, दुःख दूर करणार्या तुझे अनुसरण करणे एवढेच मी जाणतो. 
२) सगळ्यांचा उद्धार करणार्या हे करुणामयी माते, तुझ्या पूजेचे विधी जाणत नसल्याने तसेच धनाच्या अभावाने, आलस्यामुळे आणि ते विधी चांगल्या प्रकारे न जाणल्यामुळे तुझी, तुझ्या चरणांची सेवा करण्यांत जी चूक झाली असेल त्यासाठी मला क्षमा कर. कारण मुलगा जरी कुपुत्र झाला तरी माता कधीही कुमाता होऊ शकत नाही. 
३) माते या भूमंडळावर तुझे अनेकोनेक सरळ पुत्र असले तरी मी मात्र एक वेगळा अति चंचल पुत्र आहे. तरीसुद्धा हे शिवे माझा त्याग करणे योग्य नाही. कारण मुलगा जरी कुपुत्र झाला तरी माता कधीही कुमाता होऊ शकत नाही. 
४) हे जगदंबे! हे माते, मी तुझ्या चरणांची सेवा केली नाही, आवश्यक धन समर्पित केले नाही तरीसुद्धा तूं माझ्यावर अनुपम प्रेम करतेस म्हणून हे सत्यच आहे कि, मुलगा जरी कुपुत्र झाला तरी माता कधीही कुमाता होऊ शकत नाही. 
५) हे गणेश्याच्या माते, मी माझ्या पन्नास वर्षांपेक्षा अधिक आयुष्य घालवून सुद्धा निरनिराळ्या विविध पूजा पद्धतीना घाबरून सर्व देवांची पूजा करणे सोडून दिले. अशावेळी तुझी कृपा झाली नाही तर मी निराधार असलेला, कोणाला शरण जाऊ? 
६) हे माते अपर्णे , तुझी मंत्राक्षरे कानावर पडल्यावर चांडाळसुद्धा मिठाईसारखा मधुर वाणीचा मोठा वक्ता बनतो आणि अतिदरिद्री करोडपती बनतो व चिरकाल निर्भय होऊन रहातो. तर मग तुझ्या जपाचे अनुष्ठान करण्याचे जे फळ मिळते ते कोण जाणू शकतो? 
७) ज्यांनी चिता भस्म लावले आहे, विष खाल्ले आहे, दिगंबर रहतात, ज्यांनी जटाजूट बांधले आहे, गळ्यांत सर्पमाळ घातली आहे, हातांत खापर घेतले आहे, जे पशुपती आणि भूतांचे अधिपती आहेत त्या शिवालासुद्धा एकमात्र जगदीश्वर हि उपाधी हे भवानी माते त्यांनी तुझ्याशी विवाहकेल्यामुळेच मिळाली आहे. 
८) हे चंद्रमुखी माते! मला मोक्षाची इच्छा नाही, सांसारिक वैभवाची लालसा नाही, विज्ञान व सुखाची अभिलाषा नाही. म्हणून माझे सारे आयुष्य; मृडानी, रुद्राणी, शिव शिव भवानी अशा नावांचा जप करत जावो हे मागणे मी तुझ्याकडे मागतो. 
९) हे श्यामे ! मी अनेक विधींनी तुझी सेवा केली नाही. उलट अनिष्ट चिंतनांत आणि वचनांत मी काय काय (वाईट) गोष्टी केल्या नाही? असे असूनही माझ्यासारख्या अनाथावर तुझी कृपा असणे हे तुला उचितच आहे कारण तूं माझी माताच आहेस. 
१०) हे दुर्गे! हे दयासागर महेश्वरी, मी जेव्हां काही संकटांत पडतो, तेव्हां तुझीच आठवण करतो. याला तूं माझी दुष्टता समजू नकोस कारण तहानलेला-भुकेलेला मुलगा आपल्या आईचीच आठवण करतो. 
११) हे जगज्जननी ! माझ्यावर तुझी पूर्ण कृपा आहे यांत आश्चर्य ते काय? कारण अपराधी मुलाचासुद्धा त्याची माता त्याग करत नाही. 
१२) हे महादेवी! माझ्यासारखा पापी कोणीच नाही आणि तुझ्यासारखी पापांचा नाश करणारी दुसरी कोणी नाही. हे जाणून हे महादेवी! तुला जे उचित वाटेल ते कर. 
अशारीतीने प. पू. शंकराचार्यांनी रचिलेले हे देव्यपराधक्षमापन स्तोत्र पुरे झाले. 

Devyaparadhakshamapana Stotram
देव्यपराधक्षमापन स्तोत्र 


Custom Search

No comments: